Location: Alamo Square #8
fnnch creates street art and murals using multi-layered stencils and spray paint. His “contemporary pop art,” depicting objects from both nature and everyday life, can found in major cities from San Francisco and New York to Tel Aviv and Hong Kong. He believes art is for everyone. According to fnnch, only about 5% of a city’s residents and visitors tour its modern art museum. Street art and murals are art for the other 95%, inspiring and engaging them with the arts.